Do you have the same old fight over and over?
Are you feeling alone?
If this sounds like your relationship or marriage then keep reading.
If you and your partner have hit a rough spot or are feeling stuck in your relationship YOU ARE NOT ALONE! A lot of couples struggle. Many couples even get stuck in destructive negative patterns. If this is your relationship you have likely tried to break free of destructive patterns but to no avail.
Maybe you are wondering, “Will we ever get out of this mess?”
Having a happy and deeply satisfying marriage or long-term relationship can be difficult...
Going from intense and in-love to strong and deeply satisfying in your marriage can be challenging. And, yes it is where love and even, passion, can still live. But there can be lot of bumps in the road along the way.
It’s not your fault...
- There really aren’t any examples of healthy long-term relationships available
- In the media you only see couples in the first in- love stage or the incredibly destructive
relationships that tear people apart
- You may not want to use your parent’s relationship as a model you would want to follow
- Between work, taking care of your family, and taking care of the daily business of living there is precious little time or energy
Are you ready for a new kind of love relationship?
You can get unstuck and change those negative patterns and create the strong and loving relationship you’ve longed for. You can have...
- the kind of trust and honesty that leads to more passion and connection
- the love and intimacy you desire
- the experience of being listened to and heard by your partner even in the midst of conflict
- the closeness and security that comes with a committed relationship
- the fun and ease of a great friendship
You can have the love relationship you’ve dreamed of...
There is hope....
Many couples have benefited from couples counseling and have been able to create the relationship of their dreams.
As we look back at this time last year, it is hard for us to believe that we are the same people, let along the same couple because we have come that far. We have grown so much over the last year and we truly could not have done it without your counseling and guidance. You gave us the tools and helped us find our way and build a relationship that we are both truly proud of. We feel lucky to have the marriage that we always had hoped for and dreamed of. So thank you again for everything! You have really helped make a difference in our lives!Margie, paralegal
Thank you, Barbara! I feel like I have my marriage back. We have never been as strong as a couple as we are now and we couldn’t have gotten to this place without you.Juliet, teacher
Wow! This has been incredibly eye opening. I was able to develop an understanding of my relationship that has alluded me for 25 years. It has helped me and us transform parts of our relationship. Thank you, Barbara for your help and guidance.Mitchell, businessman
Marriage Counseling can help you...
- turn endless fights into meaningful and productive conversations
- feel close to your partner without losing yourself in the marriage or relationship
- repair broken trust and heal betrayal
- break free of the embedded destructive patterns that keep you at a distance
Your next step...
To begin your journey of creating the relationship you want...
- Get my free 15 page report: 21 Ways to Renew Love, Passion and Fun and begin recreating your relationship right away when you sign up for my free newsletter "Love Your Love Relationship" (see the sign up form on this page).
- Contact me for an initial consultation by phone (818) 917-9184 or EMAIL Let’s talk about how counseling may help you transform the relationship you have into the relationship
you’ve longed for.